Mental health is the next pandemic.
In the wake of COVID-19, our greatest fight will be for the mental wellbeing of humanity.
Let’s amplify good together.
On May 5th 2020, we released this short film into the world in the hopes to bring hope and courage to those needing it most in this season. COVID-19 has impacted us all in some way and for some much more than others. The reality is that the silent giant that is tormenting our households as a result is the impact on our mental health. We want to stand in the gap and help bring awareness and point people towards the support available.
We released this short film into the world with the hopes of bringing courage to those needing it most.
COVID-19 has impacted all of us, some more than others. We want to stand in the gap and bring awareness to resources available to you. Most of all, we want to point you towards the support available, found below.
Give generously to your local mental health organizations
Get the help you need now
Share this video on social media to spread hope
- The social media links to our videos so they can click to be taken to the post and share from that platform.
Encourage those around you
- Facetime with friends and family
- Reach out to those who might be struggling
- Check in with your elderly neighbours
- Take part in random acts of kindness
- Share positive videos on your social media
Dear Covid-19, you will not have the last word.